Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions are our terms of hire.
"we" means Dynamic Castles, and "our" shall be construed accordingly. "you" means the person firm company or organisation hiring a Dynamic Castles product, and "your" shall be construed accordingly.
It is the responsibility of the hirer to ensure that all possible steps are taken to avoid injury to users or damage to the equipment (which includes all items supplied by Dynamic Castles.)
PLEASE READ the following safety instructions and ensure that they are followed.
1. A responsible person over 18 years of age must supervise each inflatable at all times.
2. Any Softplay and/or other equipment hired must also be supervised by a responsible adult.
3. All of our equipment has an age limit and height restrictions. Please ensure that no one outside of these restrictions use our equipment. (Age & height limits will be explained on day of hire on paper copy of terms of hire.)
4. The inflatable must be secured to the ground at all times. (Either by metal stakes on soft ground or by sand bags on hard/firm ground)
5. No food or drinks are to be carried onto or consumed on any inflatables/equipment (to avoid choking and mess)
6. All shoes, badges and jewellery (e.g. large earrings, necklaces, etc.) must be removed to avoid damage to the equipment and injury to the other users. It is recommended that spectacles and plastic Alice bands are also removed. Adults must remove high-heeled shoes before stepping on to the surrounding mats.
7. Ensure that the equipment is not overcrowded and limit the numbers depending on the age and size of the users recommended on the top of your paper copy of terms of hire.
8. Do not allow users to take any hard or sharp objects onto the equipment or anything large enough to block exits/entrances.
9. Do not allow users to take balloons onto the equipment (burst balloons and strings can be a choking hazard.)
10. No party-poppers, henna, face paint, coloured streamers or "silly string" can be used near or on the equipment, as they can permanently stain.
11. No water or liquids to be poured or sprayed onto the equipment (other than a reasonable amount for cleaning purposes) as it causes the surface of the inflatables to become slippery, damages soft play, and can result subsequent bookings being cancelled if the equipment is too wet to be delivered. If equipment is deliberately soaked you will be charged double your hire fee to cover our costs in subsequent cancelled bookings and drying time.
12. It is against Health & Safety Regulations to use inflatables when wind speeds, including gusts over 24mph. Dynamic Castles will not set up any of our equipment in these conditions. Wind speeds change continuously throughout the day and so it is the responsibility of the person hiring the inflatable to ensure it is not used if wind speeds do go over 24mph.
13. No smoking barbecues, glass or animals on or near the equipment.
14. Reckless or boisterous behaviour must not be allowed.
15. Avoid large users and small users from using the equipment at the same time. (To prevent accident)
16. Climbing, hanging or sitting on the walls is dangerous and must not be allowed.
17. Children must use slides one at a time and must not climb on the sides of the slide.
18. Slides must be used in the seated position, feet first - do not allow jumping from the top of the slide.
19. Safety mats must be positioned at the bottom of the slide.
20. Ensure the mats supplied with the equipment remain where they were positioned during installation.
21. Do not allow anyone to bounce on the step/front apron of the inflatable/s. The step is there to help users on and off the inflatable.
22. No-one with a history of back or neck problems should be allowed to use the inflatable/s.
23. Do not allow users on the inflatable/s during inflation or deflation
24. If the inflatable/s is not being used for any part of the day, please switch the blower/s off at the mains.
25. In the event of rain please remove children safely from the inflatable/s and place a table or similar object over the blower/s to prevent water from being blown into the inflatable/s. Do Not switch blower/s off. Once the rain has stopped please ensure the entrance and exit to the inflatable/s are dried with a towel before allowing children back on to the inflatable/s as they become slippery when wet.
26. Ensure that the vent on the side of the blower/s is kept clear at all times.
27. Should a blower overheat or lose power, immediately remove children from the inflatable and switch blower off at the mains. It should restart when switched back on again after 4 or 5 minutes. If it does not please inform us on the telephone number below.
28. Dynamic Castles must be advised as soon as possible in the event of any injury requiring professional medical treatment. Treatment must be sought within 2 hours of injury occurring and a detailed recorded of the incident and treatment must be provided to Dynamic Castles.
29. On adult equipment, adults and children can not use the equipment at the same time. Anyone under the influence of alcohol or drugs (prescription or otherwise) must not use the equipment.
30. The delivery driver will always be the same person as who comes to collect, unless otherwise stated by email or text from us.
31. If you are unsure about anything, please Contact Us.